Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!!

"Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts." ~Author Unknown

"The family - that dear octopus from whose tentacles we never quite escape, nor, in our inmost hearts, ever quite wish to." ~Dodie Smith

I honestly don't know what I would do without my family. :-) They are such a wonderful blessing! They've made me laugh, been my guinea pigs, encouraged me to keep living for Christ, and loved me no matter what! They are so very much a wonderful blessing from God.


P.S. the first quote inspired the post and the second I couldn't help but add. I got a few laughs out of both, and I thought you might enjoy them as well. Regardless of what they say and how many nuts I have in my family (haha, just kidding), they sure are all a blessing and I love each and every one.

No comments:

Post a Comment