Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Zeb is Home, Mom's Birthday, and a few other things.....

Well, Zeb got back safe and sound last night. He got a cold somewhere in between, which means he fit right in with the rest of us and the cold that has been running around our house. We are trying to decide if we are happy he came back or not. :) Just joking, I think we are all glad...kinda... haha.

Not much is happening around here, and yet...everything is happening. Most everyone is working on school as well as the little things that go on in life. Rayni, Dad, Zeb and I are leaving tomorrow for an Idaho tournament. I'll give you the update when we get back.


Well, I saved the best for last, this is late, but Mom's birthday was about a week and a half ago, on March 7th. And I just wanted to say something real quickly. Mom is one amazing, awesome, .....hard to describe in one post...woman. I love her sooo much and she is the best mom I (or my family) could ever have. She encourages, she gives advice, she is an awesome role model, especially in her marriage, she is quick to forgive, and to ask forgiveness...which to me is one of the hardest things for humans to do...she somehow keeps an eye on all of us kids, schools us, encourages us, she's beautiful inside and out, and well...there are just soooo many things about her that is amazing. If I ever become a wife and mother, I definitely want to be like mom. Thanks mom for everything! I love you!

See you all later.

-Hosanna

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to your sweet mom! Hope it was wonderful. I love this blog and thanks for keeping us updated. :) Have fun in Idaho!

    ReplyDelete